Manual Radiator Valves in Bright Nickel
The inlet and radiator connections available in the new Buckingham valve range are:
- 14mm. compression - France, Germany, Belgium etc.
- 15mm. compression - UK Standard Pipework.
- 16mm. compression - France, Germany, Belgium etc.
- 22mm. compression - UK Large Bore Pipework.
- 1/2” BSP/NPT female threaded for iron pipe - UK, Russia, Germany, Finland etc.
- 3/4” BSP/NPT female threaded for iron pipe- UK, Russia, Germany, Finland etc.
- 1/2” BSP/NPT - UK Standard.
- 3/8” BSP - France, Belgium etc.
- 3/4" BSP/NPT - UK Large Bore.
So for most UK houses 15mm compression for copper pipework and 1/2" BSP radiator connections will suffice. If you have any questions please feel welcome to call us on 0800 011 2195 or save the radiator valve to your basket then ask you plumber. What ever configuration you require we can supply it!
Radiator Valves in the Making
Manufactured with a painstaking attention to detail and to strict quality control guidelines, the new Buckingham Radiator Valve range is exquisitely crafted. The traditional radiator valves are machined, giving them the style, quality and design edge over alternative and inferior cast products. The meticulous precision with which the valves are manufactured is instantly recognisable in the incredibly smooth action which results from the exactness of the fittings.
The inlet connections available in the new Buckingham valve range are:
- 14mm. compression
- 15mm. compression
- 16mm. compression
- 22mm. compression
- 1/2” NPT female threaded for iron pipe
- 3/4” NPT female threaded for iron pipe
Cast Iron Radiator connectors are available in 3/8”, 1/2” or 3/4" NPT.
The final design feature separating the new Buckingham Radiator Valves from the pack are the magnificent five spoke hand-wheel manual valves. Beautifully finished, the hand-wheels are crafted from solid walnut, effectively combining eye catching design with practical functionality.
The New Buckingham Valve range consists of over 120 options for Finishes, Configurations, Operation & Connections which makes them fully compatible for any heating solutions.